This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This is a recording of Dr. Wesley Fryer’s breakout presentation “The Sound of Literacy,” at the 2017 KVATE (Kaw Valley Academy of Technology and Education” in St Marys, Kansas, on July 24, 2017. In the session Wes addressed the why and how of classroom podcasting. Shelly Fryer has presented this session at other conferences as “Improve Student Literacy Skills with iPad Audio.” Wes was substitute-presenting this session for Shelly at KVATE. View the podcast shownotes for referenced slides, resources and links.
- Subscribe to the Fuel for Educational Change Agents Podcast
- Slides from this Session (also embedded below)
- Additional Resources from this Session by Shelly Fryer (“Improve Student Literacy Skills with iPad Audio”)
- EdTech Situation Room weekly podcast / webshow (@edtechSR)
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity Podcasts
- Follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
- Podcasting / Radio Show Resources on ShowWithMedia.com